Monday, December 27, 2010

Double Wedding Pattern

I have intended to try making this pattern since 1998, instead I ended by making the stuffed quilt which I used as my dashboard picture. It took me one year to completed the twin size quilt. This is a challenge for me to make this very lovely pattern. I was impressed and wanting to try my skill with this rather complicated design.  I am very lucky to come across with this book which I saw in Pontian Library. This Patchwork Book by Jane Walmsley showed very detailed instruction and guide on how to construction certain needlecrafts project.


4 comments:

  1. Salam Neng. Just calle me kakDee.....

    Love to see you put your fingers on this projects. I have wanted to do this design... and the time has yet to come...soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam KakDee,Thank you for your support, I hope I could start making the DW patern in 2011. Insyallah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm anxious to see the results of cik neng...I was impressed with cik neng...

    ReplyDelete